Barcelona Center of Contemporary Culture or more known CCCB is a museum which host temporary exhibitions for example photography, sculpture, cinema, concerts and other cultural events. It was opened in 1994 as center of urban development and urban culture studies controlled by the City Council of Barcelona and Diputacio of the province of Barcelona, but soon it became a museum.
Its situated in Raval area in just near the modern art museum MACBA. The building is mixture of new and old styles. It was build in early 18th century, but it was renovated several times.
- C/Montalegre 5, 08001 Barcelona
- Tel. 93 306 41 00 Fax 93 306 41 01
- Catalunya and Universitat
- Everyday except Mondays, 25th of December and 1st of January
- From Tuesday to Sunday 11 am to 8 pm
- Thursday 11 am to 10 pm